Alliance National Parent Partnership Council (ANPPC)
The Alliance and The ANPPC
The goal of the Children’s Trust Fund Alliance is to expand and advance the meaningful and authentic roles of parent leaders in state children’s trust and prevention funds and in the Alliance. Through the Alliance National Parent Partnership Council (ANPPC), the Birth Parent National Network (BPNN) and the Birth and Foster Parent Partnership (BFPP), the Alliance has elevated the voice of parents and others with life experiences in child maltreatment.
The Alliance National Parent Partnership Council (ANPPC) is an advisory group to the Alliance and to its membership. The ANPPC co-chairs serve on the Alliance Board. Their work aligns with the Alliance’s strategic plan and priorities. They work to raise awareness about the Alliance and its mission and to strengthen all parents and communities from a prevention point of view.
- Commit to a two-year term of membership
- Commit to attend regularly scheduled teleconference meetings as determined by the council
- Provide ANPPC updates to at least one other constituency group
- Engage in mentoring of other parent leaders
- Update the children’s trust fund director in their state on ANPPC activities
- Review and provide feedback to research and background work as needed
- Participate in at least one committee or activity of the Alliance
- Attend face-to-face meetings as determined by the ANPPC and Alliance partners
- Report on committee work and activities or points of interest during monthly ANPPC meetings either verbally or in written form